THE PARTNERSHIPS AWARDS IS NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRIES (EXCEPT FOR ONE CATEGORY)
The FUTURE LEADER OF THE YEAR category is still open for entries until 30 January 2019
FUTURE LEADER OF THE YEAR - To download the entry form please click here
The Partnerships Awards is open to any company or organisation involved in public private partnerships and is free to enter.
There are no restrictions on the number of projects entered by any company or organisation. For all project-focused awards, it is essential that there is consultation between all relevant public and private sector categories involved in the project.
The procedure for entering and judging has been designed to ensure that achievements by individuals and partnerships, regardless of project size, can be judged objectively.
For enquiries about entering please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to submit a winning entry
- The judges will be scoring the entry form rather than the project or organisation so it is essential that the form is complete
- They will be looking for innovation so try to include details about what is new and diﬀerent about the project or organisation
- The judges will be looking for examples of PPP projects or work that involve a genuine partnership – consider using client testimonials or recommendations to demonstrate this
- Make sure you answer all relevant criteria
- Ensure that you keep within the 1,500 word limit for companies and teams, and 1200 word limit for project entries
Who should enter?
- Technical advisors
- Financial advisors and funders
- SPV management companies
- Public sector project teams
- Infrastructure funds and project sponsors
- Law firms
- Sponsors and developers
The judges’ awards are decided once the online judging has taken place
- Individual Contribution of the Year
- The Culture and Diversity Award
- Procurer of the Year
The closing date for entries was 14 January 2019.
Submit your completed entry to email@example.com
Download the Entry Brochure